Scope of Practice
Defense of all kinds of personal injury claims has been the core focus of our firm's practice for decades. From the landmark Wisconsin Supreme Court decision in the Dippel v. Sciano case through significant changes in product liablity law enacted in 2011 Wisconsin Act 2, defense of product liability claims has been and remains a natural extension of this area of the firm's central expertise. We have defended the design, manufacturing and warnings for products in both state and federal courts ranging from:
- Table saws to claw hammers
- Extension ladders to tree stands
- Stainless steel commercial freezer and oven door handles
- Pressure vessels to hydraulic hoses
- Industrial cart wheels to hand car and dolly failures
These are just a few of the cases we have handled over the years. We are here to help you.
* Bell, Moore & Richter, S.C. has been named one of the 2015 Best Law Firms- Madison First Tier Ranking in the area of Product Liability Litigation - Defendants by Best Lawyers.
David McFarlane - Fellowship in the American College of Trial Attorneys
Bell, Moore & Richter is very pleased to announce that on September 16, 2016, David McFarlane was sworn in as a Fellow of the American College of Trial Attorneys at its annual meeting in Philadelphia.
2017 Edition of U.S. News - Best Lawyers® Announce “Best Law Firm” Rankings
Bell, Moore & Richter is proud to announce it has once again been recognized by the U.S. News - Best Lawyers® as a 2017 "Best Law Firm" in the Madison Metropolitan area.
2017 Best Lawyers in America® Announced
Best Lawyers in America announces Bell, Moore & Richter, S.C. attorneys who have been selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2017 Best Lawyers in America® selection. "Lawyer of the Year" - David E. McFarlane in the area of Medical Malpractice Law - Defendants. Other attorneys recognized are: John M. Moore, Ward I. Richter, and David E. Joanis.