Scope of Practice:
Health care law has many facets, including issues relating to HIPAA compliance, medical staff relationships, medical board complaints, employment and business issues, as well as malpractice claims. The attorneys at Bell, Moore & Richter offer professional services in all areas of law relevant to health care professionals.
- Drafting documents to form a new business and partnership for a new healthcare facility.
- Work with healthcare providers to ensure compliance with requests for information/records while maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Representing the interests of healthcare professionals in complaints filed with the Medical Examining Board.
- Drafting and review of employment contracts and policies.
- Represent healthcare professionals and facilities in medical malpractice claims including claims relating to surgical treatment, orthopedic treatment, dosing of medicines, cardiac treatment and all other practice areas.
- Defend credentialing actions.
- Licensing defense work before professional licensing boards.